Shortly after the popular cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, received yet another wave of "mainstream" acceptance and support - this time we should be thanking Microsoft - a UK entrepreneur named Nick Broadman decided it was time to launch a Bitcoin marketplace where users could buy stuff with BTC. The etail website is called BTXDeals, and as of now is offering quite a limited number of categorized products, ranging from FINE ART (mostly, prints by Paul Oz) to TRANSPORT (Private Charters). The website will be charging sellers 5% for every sale made, which they claim to be "typically" less than what Amazon and eBay are charging. There's still a lot of seller-convincing the website has to do, but it's a start. We'll see if it catches on with Bitcoiners.
Finally, a Shopping Place for Bitcoiners
- Article Best Alternatives to PayPal
- Article Choose between Google Home and Amazon Echo
- Article LG G7 - friend or foe?
- Article Bitcoin hits $16,000 - it's time to mine
- Article The best games for Samsung's Gear VR
- Article Top 5 places to get some free music
- Article Black Friday 2015: best mobile apps to save money
- Article Android apps that protect your money
- Article Cool iPhone tricks you probably didn't know existed
- Article Best Translation Apps For iOS
- Article Best Android and iPhone Apps for Moms-to-Be
- Article The 10 Best Tools to Find and Remove Duplicate Files